Cardiovascular disease accounts for about one out of every three deaths in the United States, which is why Meijer is pleased to partner with the American Heart Association to sponsor several walks across our six-state footprint.
Here are the upcoming walks:
- Sept. 16: Lake County Fairgrounds in Crown Point, Ind.
- Sept. 17: Veterans Park in Milwaukee, Wis.
- Sept. 22: Soldier Field in Chicago, Il.
- Sept. 23: Advocate Health Care Office in Oak Brook, Il.
- Sept. 23: Waterfront Park-South Great Lawn in Louisville, Ky.
- Sept. 23: Porter County Coffee Creek in Chesterton, Ind.
- Sept. 24: Medline Campus in Northfield, Il.
- Sept. 30: Fifth Third Ball Park in Grand Rapids, Mich.
- Oct. 14: Gateway Technical College in Racine, Wis.
The AHA is the nation’s oldest and largest voluntary organization dedicated to fighting heart disease and stroke, and has more than 22.5 million volunteers and supporters. For more information on the organization, please click here.