Over the last month we’ve been hard at work in our communities distributing 50,000 turkeys to food pantries across our footprint.
"The events of this year have taught us all the importance of community members supporting each other," said Cathy Cooper, Senior Director of Community Partnerships and Giving at Meijer. "We appreciate the need our food bank partners are facing every day and wanted to do our part to help them feed the hungry in their communities."
We’re proud to support these pantries in their commitment to ending food insecurity in our communities:
- Community Harvest Food Bank of Northeast Indiana in Fort Wayne
- Dare to Care in Louisville
- Feeding America Eastern Wisconsin in Milwaukee
- Food Bank of Northern Indiana in South Bend
- Forgotten Harvest in Oak Park, Mich.
- Gleaners Detroit
- Gleaners Indianapolis
- Greater Cleveland Food Bank
- Hunger Task Force in Milwaukee
- Northern Illinois Food Bank in Geneva